Friday, February 25, 2011

Unselfish acts...

Open my eyes Dear God to see through your eyes. Let me see how I can make a difference in another person’s life. If only to bring a smile across their face for a moment; let your light and goodness shine through me in my actions today. Help me to continue to love unconditionally. May my words bless one person today. May your word be spread to another soul today. May one more person learn about you through something I’ve said or done.

They say it only takes one person to change the world.

Take time today to smile at a stranger.

Blessing a person doesn’t cost a thing. It can be done by a silent prayer said for a coworker or person on the street you pass in a car or in walking by them in a store or restaurant.

The unselfish acts you do will bless you in ways you may not see right away but it will happen!
Don’t forget you aren’t in this world alone. There are other people doing what they do right along with you try being courteous when you can; maybe  you can give yourself extra time in your travels… let a person or two cut in front of you.

Be Blessed,
Dee Stevens

Matthew 22:37-39-Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *