Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finding Your Way...

Finding your way…

Often times we are just going through the motions in life, not really knowing if we are doing what we want to do or just here.

Have you had days where you get up in the morning and wonder “what am I doing with me life?”

I’m sure you have and then there are days where everything just seems to overwhelm you and you just can’t put your finger on it but it just feels like it’s going to be a longer than normal day.

It’s on those days you just feel like… blah.

I have found that when I have a day like this it’s time for me to do some soul searching. I ask myself the following questions:

Do you feel blessed in your life?

Are you doing better than you where this time last year? (Spiritually)

Do you feel like you are on the path God has put you on?

If you can answer yes to at least one of the questions… life isn’t as blah as you might think! If don’t see a yes answer then maybe you should really look at where you are in your life. I’ve said it before and I’m sure I will continue to say it “God doesn’t make Mistakes!”

There is a plan for your life preset before we are born. To make sure you are traveling down the path you have to regroup sometimes. Asking God to help you find where you need to be can get you back on track and life won’t feel so humdrum.

When we are kids we want to grow up and when we do grow up we want to have it slow down. As we get older the years just seem to fly by so quickly! Funny how that works isn’t it?

Be Blessed,
Dee Stevens

Job 22:15 (New International Version, ©2010)15 Will you keep to the old path that the wicked have trod?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *