Monday, November 3, 2014

Let's get caught up again

So it’s been quite sometime since I’ve updated my blog. “Life happens” as they say.
There have been rough seasons and now a season of learning to listen to the small still voice and following through in Faith!
I will attempt to update at least once a week from this point forward.


Time to play catch up now…


along with 



So many times we let time slip through our hands only existing and not living!

Someone close to me is doing just this. Instead of looking at all the blessing they have their hung up on all the ‘junk’ of the past. I love the person very much, and it’s hard to bring them up when they are compelled to dig their hole even deeper.
I've continued to pray for them and be there for them but recently I found myself sounding like a broken record of ‘glass half full’ even though it appeared to be going on deaf ears. I had to remind myself at that moment “God’s Got This”!
Often times we think we can help people without it affecting our own walk. It’s at those ‘light bulb moments’ we find as the human side of us wants to just give up and reject them - God has other plans and a lesson to be learned from it!
Don’t give up on those ‘bitter people’ in your life! Continue to pray for them.
Believe it or not I was once a ‘bitter person’ too!
God has taught me so much in my years here on this earth!
Each lesson has taught me it is our choice to be ‘better’ instead of ‘bitter’.
So the next time you see that person who seems to suck the life right out of you when they are around, pray God gives you the words to say or how long to listen before saying a word.
We are all supposed to love one another and how can we do that with rejection toward what God has placed in your life as a lesson!


Just speaking from the heart and sharing a little more “Sharing the Love of God” with you!

Have a Blessed Day and remember to Live, Laugh and Share God’s Love with someone today!
Dee
11/3/2014

1 comment:

Thanks!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *